The Business of Property Management 101
Course focuses on the business side of property management, rather than the tenant side of things. Earns 3 hours of real estate CE credit, AREC course #794. Topics include:
- Management agreements, including advice about services offered, available at additional charges, or completely excluded. Forms included.
- Pricing strategies for management services
- Marketing management services
- Responsibilities to owners, tenants, public
- Special management issues with temporary landlords
- Special management issues with vacation rentals
- Special management issues with Section 8/Vouchers
Additional content available in separate course, The Business of Property Management 102.